Friday, May 2, 2014

So its been Four years since my last post...

I guess its been four years since I posted something in this webpage.
Sometimes I come to this site, just to check whether the page is still live on the internet.
I laugh at my posts, about how innocent and curios I was.

Very lot have been changed since that day..

Just to summarize my life till now:
Now I am in NIT, Trichy studying ICE(who would have have thought that I would take up this!!!)\
I think i would have been studyin in St.Pauls 9th standard when the blog was created.
I did my 11th and 12 th in MIRS ....loads of memories...
About Girls in my life----- Well it was a blank page when I started this blog page, I remember well even now....Even today its still the same with some negligible difference ..
About my knowledge --- huh!! I can't comment on my own...but still after going to FIITJEE, I think I have improved a bit.
But I guess my character have been totally changed...Many are even saying that I am a silent boy :(... My friends would not agree with those words though..
There were lots and loads of changes ...

P.S. :  The reason why I resumed this again was I just saw the movie 'The Social Network' and got some interest, seeing Mark blogging ... :p


No comments:

Post a Comment